Just because you’re getting older, doesn’t mean
Hearloss is aggravating
Many people complain that the ringing and roaring in their ears makes normal life tiring, frustrating, and even unbearable.
- Do you often ask people to repeat themselves and to speak up?
- Do you avoid noisy environments like restaurants, parties, or family gatherings because you can’t understand people?
- Do you avoid making phone calls?
- Do you have to turn the TV volume up while others complain it’s too loud?
- Do you secretly avoid social gatherings because it’s difficult for you to understand what people say?
- Does it frustrate you that you feel isolated from the world around you because your hearing isn’t what it used to be?
As we age, speech understanding becomes more and more difficult. In fact, many people with normal hearing understand as little as 50% of what is being said!
The scary truth is HEARING LOSS LEADS TO SIGNIFICANT HEALTH RISKS, including cognitive decline, memory loss, Dementia, social isolation, and depression.
The good news is you don’t have to live with these issues. Today’s treatment technology allows you to go back to your normal routines.
Let’s get you relief!
Get back to your life
What would it be like if you could talk to people without struggling to hear them?
What activities would you do again that you stopped doing because of your hearing loss?
How would you feel if you could better hear your grandchildren speak to you?
Are you willing to let hearing issues rob you of your active adult years? Let’s restore your ability to have meaningful relationships not hindered by hearing challenges. Schedule a FREE consultation today.
Hearing problems decrease your quality of life
Did you know that those living with untreated hearing loss are at risk for cognitive decline.
Are you concerned with the risk of dementia?
The #1 modifiable risk factor in dementia is treating your hearing loss. In fact, even those with mild hearing loss are at a 50% greater risk for dementia.
Do you want to live a life separated from the ones that you love? Most people that live with hearing challenges eventually become isolated from the ones they love because of difficulty being part of the conversation. The quality of life is the quality of your relationships. Don’t allow the quality of your life to decrease.
There is hope, there is help, and you can avoid major health risks.
The first step is to schedule a complimentary consultation.