Coronavirus Safety Protocols
At Clear Audiology & Hearing Aids, we’re dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our patients. With the issues arising from Coronavirus, we’re taking disease prevention and infection control very seriously in all of our offices by closely following the Center for Disease Control’s infection prevention protocols. This includes (but isn’t limited to) the following steps:
- Limiting close contact with our patients – we’d love to shake your hand but must refrain for the time being
- Sanitizing every surface our patients and clinicians touch after every appointment.
- Using disposable clinical supplies whenever possible.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer and frequent hand washing.
- Requesting that any of our patients and clinicians who are feeling unwell refrain from coming in to our offices.
- Use of face masks if needed.
- Curbside appointments and concierge services
We also offer concierge services and curbside appointments if you’d rather not come into the office.
These measures, in addition to other common sense steps we’re employing here at Devon Hearing Aids will help to keep you feeling and hearing your best as we work through these difficult times. Call (623) 825-0999 to schedule your appointment!